If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes Genuine Grey Suede Lace Up Formal new shoes Casual Wear Boot New
- Sperry Top Sider Men's gold Cup Oxford Brown Beige shoes - Size 11M
- Adidas Originals NMD Racer PK Primeknit Size 10.5 Solar Pink CQ2442 BOOST NEW
- CAPE ROBBIN Betisa-4 Womens shoes
- Jordan 8 ThreePeat. Sz 11.5. No Box. 8 10 Condition. (Style Code 305381142)
- Navy Reebok Classic Nylon M 39749 shoes
- New Balance Womens Wariscp2 Black Running shoes Size 10 (C,D,W) (358736)
- Adidas multicolor Yung 1 cristal white clair orange collégiale royale
- Car shoes Womens Leather Sandals Sandals New Paint orange 183
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 70 HI Field Surplus Green Hi Sneaker 161481C
- Georgia Men's Giant Predective Toe Work Boot Brown G6374
- Luxury PRADA Logo Loafer shoes 2dd007 Brown New New 9 43 43,5
- New Cole Haan Original Grand Short Wing Black Ironstone shoes 12 New in Box
- Nike Womens Wmns Zoom X Zoomx Vista Grind Bright Crimson White Red BQ4800-100
- Scruffs Speedwork S1P Sra Hro Voto shoes Sportive Antinfortunistiche Lavgold
- SKECHERS Men's Relaxed Fit-Equalizer 3.0 Track shoe Trainers in Navy orange
- Vtg TONY LAMA 8.5D boots Buffalo Bison Exotic leather western cowboy Black Label
- Nike Air Relentless 6 Women's Running shoes 843882 600 Size 7.5
- BN Samuel Windsor Black Buckle Side Slip On Classic Men's shoes UK 8
- HOGAN MEN'S CLASSIC LEATHER LACE UP LACED FORMAL SHOES NEW H240 BLACK 8B0
- Nettleton Brown Leather Split Toe Oxford shoes Sz 11
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.