If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Tan Tassels Dark Brown Leather Loafers Moccasin Slip Formal Wear
- Stacy Adams Gatto Leather Sole Cap Toe Mens OxfordW US- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Originals RASCAL White Tint shoes Sneakers B41680 SZ 4-12
- Carlos Santana Caress Knee High Boots Womens Size 8.5
- Jordan Jumpman Quick 23 Men's Black orange Basketball shoes AH8109-008 Size 10.5
- NEW CLARKS ARTISAN Women's Black Leather Slip On Heel Ankle Boot Sz 8 M
- NEW Mens 12 Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Wolf Grey Racer bluee 880555-007
- 240932 ESiBT60 Mens shoes Size 12 M Brown Suede Made in Johnston & Murphy
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Grey Copper White Women Running shoes Sneaker 120284 1B
- Cotswold Adults Unisex Grit Zip Up Winter Boots (FS3191)
- Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Wool Grey Ladies Women Trainer Size 38-42 NEW
- Mahabis Grey Classic Textile Slippers WITHOUT SOLE UK 5.5 6 EU 39 JS092 AE 08
- Naot Women's blueegill Mary Jane
- Nike Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Shield Running shoes Grey Silver UK 8 US 10.5
- shoes D.A.T.E. women Sneakers Trendy BRONZO A251-HL-ST-BZ
- Twisted X Boots Men's MDMSM01 Driving Moc Work shoes Peanut Moc Toe shoes
- VANS. Women's or Men's CAMRYN Tan Casual Canvas HI shoes. Womens US 10.5.
- NIKE AIR MAX FLAIR Triple White Mens Running Trainers 9uk 44eur 942236-100
- AUTH LUXURY PRADA PENNY LOAFER SHOES 2DC061 BROWN NEW 9 43 43,5
- Giorgio Brutini Signature Collection Mens new shoes shoes Size 11M
- Mens Thomas bluent Low Heel Formal Lace Up shoes
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.