If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes Tassel Loafer Brown Suede Slipper Party Wedding Formal Boots
- Stacy Adams Barrington Men's Oxford - Black
- Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams Hu men Bianco green shoes da Tennis UK 6-12
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Billey Ankle Boot 9 Lt Doe
- JORDAN FLIGHT LUMINARY COOL GREY SIZE 13.0 MEN NEW RARE AUTHENTIC
- NEU ADIDAS SUPERSTAR black - gold 38 Sneaker Sportshoes B26070 SELTEN
- New balance X-90 MSX90HTA Men's Sneaker White shoes Sneakers Sports shoes New
- A BATHING APE BAPE STA Leather Mairo Monogram Print White × Multi US 5.5
- Buffalo London Plateau Sneaker Modell 1533019 1339-14 Gr. 36 - Gr. 38 NEU
- Converse X John Varvatos Slip Ox Drill Nickel Turtle Vintage Brown 153901C
- Geta Hombre ( 24,5 cm. Eur 38,5 )
- Magnum Boots Mens Classic Security Police Patrol Combat Footwear Black
- NEIMAN MARCUS Black Patent Leather Sekia Scalloped Slip On Flat Size 9.5
- NIKE Womens Nike Lunarsolo AA4080-001 BLACK WHITE-ANTHRACITE Womens Size 6.5
- shoes Sneaker Emporio Armani shoes Pelle men black X4X223XL201 A792
- Skechers Mens 77222 Soft toe Slip On Safety shoes, Black, Size 7.5 r5oI
- Wolverine Mens Floorhand Dark Brown Work & Safety Boots Size 11 (483992)
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Men Running shoes Black Metallic gold
- Brunello Cucinelli Men's 100% Leather Brown Wingtip new shoes shoes US 7.5 EU 40.5
- Jack & jones shoes mens grey suede 12125332
- NEW HUGO BOSS Brown Leather Captoe Men's Fashion Oxford new shoes shoes Derby Casual
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.