If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- MENS LOAKE SMART WORK FORMAL LEATHER CLASSIC BROGUE LACE UP SHOES GUNNY SIZE
- Stacy Adams Men's Sanfillipo lace-up leather Cognac shoes 24938-221
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR RADIAL CHARCOAL SOLID GREY MEN'S SNEAKERS S76718 SZ 11
- shoes de foot adidas X 18.3 Ag M BC0299
- JUSTIN Gypsy Boots Green 7 B
- New Adidas Originals Futurepacer RN6000 Boost Mens Size 9 Grey White AQ0907
- NEW MENS SZ 9 NIKE LF1 DUCKBOOT '17 PRM (AA1123 100) WHITE WHITE
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMEN'S STAN SMITH SHOES EE8836 US Sz.5-9.5
- Caterpillar Scaffold Waterproof Safety Toe Black Leather Warehouse Work Boots
- Covers work shoes X-Tra trademark ACTON select size 11 or 12
- Giohel Sandals Sandals NEW Sabot pantoletten Slip - on Leather bluee bluee 37
- Maison Martin Margiela Converse Jack Purcell Paint-Coated blue Zapatillas 5.5
- Mocassin Bally shoes PEARCE Cuir ITALY Homme brown 6206923 151 TL 41 FAIREOFFRE
- Nike W React Element 55 Women Casual shoes Pale Pink Washed Coral
- Sandals l 'autrechose cannete Womens Fabric (ld245690gp2530)
- Tony Lama Men's Tan Cheyenne Waterproof TLX Steel Toe Work Boot TW1019
- VINTAGE BLACK LEATHER STEEL TOR LACE UP MILITARY COMBAT ARMY USA BIKER BOOT 12 R
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 EF Wheat Flax Suede Sail White Size 10 AH9697-201
- Bar III Dion Plain Toe Oxfords AU8.5 EU42.5 US9.5
- Handmade Men ankle boots, Men two tone wingtip cap toe ankle leather boots
- Mezlan Genuine Lizard Leather Penny Loafers Black Mens 8M
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.