If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- MENS LOAKE SMART WORK FORMAL LEATHER CLASSIC BROGUE LACE UP SHOES GUNNY SIZE
- Stacy Adams Men's Sanfillipo lace-up leather Cognac shoes 24938-221
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR RADIAL CHARCOAL SOLID GREY MEN'S SNEAKERS S76718 SZ 11
- shoes de foot adidas X 18.3 Ag M BC0299
- JUSTIN Gypsy Boots Green 7 B
- New Adidas Originals Futurepacer RN6000 Boost Mens Size 9 Grey White AQ0907
- New Balance Men's Fresh Foam GOBIV2 Running shoes Black Bolt Size 8.0M
- Adidas Men's RAF Simons Stan Smith Night Sky Honey gold B41811
- Caoutchouc boat shoes deck aigle preppy yacht club 43 euro 10 usa hipster hip
- Converse one star rare hello kitty
- Geox U Ravex B shoes Men Mens Low Cut Trainer Casual shoes U823FB05411C
- Made in Martino Mens 71136
- New Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Mens Womens Adjustable Green Wellies Wellington Boots
- Npezkgc New Men Loafers Casual Summer shoes Fashion Genuine Leather Slip On Driv
- Sexy Rhinestone Strap Sandals Platform Heel 18 from 35 to 42 Fashion Glamour
- Skechers Women's You Define-15822 Sneaker
- Wolverine W40388 Men's Original 1000 Mile Black Suede 6 Boot
- Nike Air Zoom FC 2004 CBF Brazil bluee Yellow Boca shoes Men US 11 Futbol Club
- Brogue Men's new shoes Formal shoes Pumps Real Leather Breathable Lace up Business
- J & M Mens 10 Sheepskin Tan Brown Loafers
- NEW Grenson Footmaster 7612 02 shoes, Brown Leather Wing Tip Brogues .Size 8.5G
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.