If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handcrafted shoes Brown Leather Crocodile Derby Lace Up Formal Casual Boots
- Silvano Lattanzi Nib 4,600 Camoscio brown Cappello Punta Oxford shoes
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS MENS GAZELLE PRIMEKNIT Size 9(EUR 43 1 3)BNWT BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Burgundy red leather cowboy girl western boots Women's 6.5 7 M Made USA
- Jessica Simpson Tarek Microsuede Block Heel Booties (8) Black
- Mustang Lace Up Warm Lining Ankle Femme Red Synthetique et Tissu Bottes Bottines
- NEW Balance U220GY Sneaker Casual Sneakers shoes Mens All Sizes Novelty
- 2019 Summer shoes Sandals Round Toe Flat Fashion Moccasin Slip On Loafer Breath
- British Mens Loafers Slip on New Suede Fashion Comfy moccasin Driving shoes 44
- Converse Mens One Star CC Pro Ox Beige Fashion Sneakers 9 Medium (D) BHFO 8252
- Geox U MATTIAS B ABX B shoes Ankle Boots Boots Brown u44t1b00046c6000
- Made in Italia shoes Men Flat shoes Brown 78659 BDX ORIGINAL
- Mephisto Mens Rainbow Moc Toe Sneaker shoes, Light Grey, US 9
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 3 Womens AJ6910-004 Multicolor Running shoes Size 6
- pink Zapatillas Nike Air Max 97 Premium W 917646-500
- Texar Tactical Boots Military Army Combat Desert Ghost Khaki
- Women's Aravon Duxbury Open Toe Mary Jane Taupe Leather
- Nike Cortez White Black yellow Field Purple Leather Men's V2527100
- BZ363 FDF SHOES shoes brown cuir homme élégantes EU 42
- Johnston & Murphy mens Golson Runoff Lace Up oxford shoes brown Style 207404 10M
- NEW SANTONI SHOES 100% LEATHER SIZE 8.5 US 41.5 EU BROWN 19SAN12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.