If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition, barely used, very well maintained, sole is perfect.”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Upper Material:||Leather|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||MPN:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Manufacturer Part Number:|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes Genuine Grey Suede Lace Up Formal new shoes Casual Wear Boot New
- Sperry Top Sider Men's gold Cup Oxford Brown Beige shoes - Size 11M
- Adidas Originals NMD Racer PK Primeknit Size 10.5 Solar Pink CQ2442 BOOST NEW
- CAPE ROBBIN Betisa-4 Womens shoes
- Jordan 8 ThreePeat. Sz 11.5. No Box. 8 10 Condition. (Style Code 305381142)
- Navy Reebok Classic Nylon M 39749 shoes
- New Balance Sneakers 247 Black bluee Red White MS247FQ
- Adidas Originals Falcon W Yellow Black Multi-color Womens Running shoes CG6210
- CAT GRAVEL ULTRASAFE SAFETY BOOTS-TOUGH & DURABLE CATERPILLAR TAN BROWN
- Daniele Alessandrini shoes Sneaker Man bluee F015K1683407 23 Sz. 41 PUT OFFER
- Grafters unisex original retro monkey boots navy leather classic 1960
- McRae 6 COMP TOE EH NON METALLIC LU 01-MR86300-BK Men's Black Leather Boots
- Merrell Mens Barkley Castle Rock Ankle Boots Size 9.5 (500847)
- NIKE DUEL RACER WOMEN'S SHOE 927243 201 Sz 8
- S-2415223 New Salvatore Ferragamo Granprix Brown leather Driver Size US 11D
- Thgoldgood TH804-6135 Men's 6 Composite Toe WP Work Boots Black Leather shoes
- Versace Jeans Couture A19f shoes women Baskets E0VUBSG5 71211 M57
- Nike Air Max Lebron X 10 Low Raspberry Men’s sz 10.5 New In Box
- AUTHENTIC PRADA CAP TOE BROGUE DERBY SHOES 2EE205 BLACK NEW 10,5 44,5 45
- Gravati for To Boot New York Brown Alligator Men’s Oxford shoes
- Mephisto Mens Black Mid Top Cool Air Laced Sz 9 US 6.5 EUR
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.