If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes Tassel Loafer Brown Suede Slipper Party Wedding Formal Boots
- Stacy Adams Barrington Men's Oxford - Black
- Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams Hu men Bianco green shoes da Tennis UK 6-12
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Billey Ankle Boot 9 Lt Doe
- JORDAN FLIGHT LUMINARY COOL GREY SIZE 13.0 MEN NEW RARE AUTHENTIC
- NEU ADIDAS SUPERSTAR black - gold 38 Sneaker Sportshoes B26070 SELTEN
- New Balance Minimus MR10 BO2 MR10BO2 Running shoes Men's - Black and orange
- 252825 ESBT50 Men's shoes Size 12 M Black Leather Lace Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Brooks Mens Addiction Walker Running shoes Black 8 UK
- Dc shoes Woodland Boots military shoes winter Boots
- HAIX Airpower P3 Black Leather Boots Police Service Size 15 Wide NEW
- MEN NEW HANDMADE LEATHER SHOES SPECTATOR BLACK & WHITE TWO TONE FORMAL SHOES
- New AdTec Ranch Wellington Brown Leather Western Cowboy Boots Men's 9.5 Wide
- Notton hiking boots mountain hiking size 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
- Sexy Pink Sandals Heel 20 gold Clear from 35 to 42 Platform Club Glamour
- Skechers Women's Ultra Flex-Harmonious Sneaker
- VERSACE slippers Woman Rubber New Logo 90s Vintage Black ae5
- Nike Air Max Modern Essential Se Running Men's shoes Size
- B-399 Salvatore Ferragamo Borges Apron Bit Loafer Men's Size 11 D 575.00
- Grenson new shoes shoes Sz 10.5 B Brown Wingtip Tassels Made In UK YGI L7
- Merlutti Big Green Tassel Flat
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.