If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Tan Tassels Dark Brown Leather Loafers Moccasin Slip Formal Wear
- Stacy Adams Gatto Leather Sole Cap Toe Mens OxfordW US- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Originals RASCAL White Tint shoes Sneakers B41680 SZ 4-12
- Carlos Santana Caress Knee High Boots Womens Size 8.5
- Jordan Jumpman Quick 23 Men's Black orange Basketball shoes AH8109-008 Size 10.5
- NEW CLARKS ARTISAN Women's Black Leather Slip On Heel Ankle Boot Sz 8 M
- New balance men's us 11 minimus 10 v1 lightweight vibram running shoes
- Adidas Raf Simons Stan Smith Errötung yellow Leder Turnshoes AQ2647
- CESARE PACIOTTI US 10 SOFT SUPPLE STYLISH & TRENDY STUDDED SUEDE SPORT SHOES
- DC shoes Red new shoes sneakers sneakers Sneaker shoes Red 210213shoesneig18
- Haflinger Unisex Pantofole da Casa shoes Nuove Grizzly Torben in Jeans blue
- Men Mid Calf Suede Leather Retro Boots Military Outdoor Tooling shoes New Sbox14
- MSGM WOMEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW ATTACK GREY FD3
- Nike Wmns Odyssey React Shield Womens Running shoes Lightweight Sneakers Pick 1
- Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Slip On - Choose SZ color
- Tory Burch Selma wedges shoes Sandals heels size 10 white
- White nike air force 1 wmns jester xx ao1220-105
- NIKE AIR TRAINER VICTOR CRUZ WOLF GREY WHITE BLACK RED SILVER MAX 1 777535-001 9
- Bostonian Mens Wenham Leather Lace Up new shoes Oxfords, Black, Size 10.0 TcU5 US
- Hugo Boss Oxford Black Leather Formal shoes UK 7.5 (42) ( )
- NEW Allen Edmonds VOYAGER Oxford Walking shoes 9 EEE Black (58)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.