If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- MENS LOAKE SMART WORK FORMAL LEATHER CLASSIC BROGUE LACE UP SHOES GUNNY SIZE
- Stacy Adams Men's Sanfillipo lace-up leather Cognac shoes 24938-221
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR RADIAL CHARCOAL SOLID GREY MEN'S SNEAKERS S76718 SZ 11
- shoes de foot adidas X 18.3 Ag M BC0299
- JUSTIN Gypsy Boots Green 7 B
- New Adidas Originals Futurepacer RN6000 Boost Mens Size 9 Grey White AQ0907
- New Men's Nike Epic React Flyknit AA1625 403 Navy Grey Rare
- 2019 Womens Retro High Block Heels Genuine Leather Peep Toe Pumps Sandals shoes
- British Men's Spike Rivet Loafers Nightclub Pointy Toe Casual Velvet shoes Vogue
- DEMONIA ROC10 B LE Men's Black Military Punk Combat Leather Ankle High Boots
- Handmade] Women Lamb shoes Skin Sheep Leather Moccasin Mule Babouche Soft Slide
- Men’s Laredo Cowboy Boots Size 13 D
- Navy bluee Waxy Mens Bass Tassel Loafers
- NIKE Womens Nike Free Rn Running Flyknit 2018 942839-801 CRIMSON PULSE Size 6
- shoes REBECCA MINKOFF women Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Pelle naturale RMSZ-LK01
- Skechers Men's Equalizer Mind Game
- Women's Clarks Un Adorn Zip Slip-On Taupe Nubuck Suede Combination
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Pearl Pink AQ0067-600 Size 8.5 UK
- CARLYLE BLK STACY ADAMS 20127
- Johnston Murphy Passport Oxford Mens 11 M Brown Leather Plain Toe Lace Up shoes
- Nib Originale Bally Made in Svizzera black Mocassino in pelle Sz.11 Gratis
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.