If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's Paolo De Marco(Mezlan)-Size 16M-Dark Navy Leather Casual new shoes Loafer
- STAFFORD OXFORD, Burgundy Leather Laces, Classic Eyelet design, Size 11 EEE
- Adidas Ozweego sgreen cblack glogrn EU 42, Männer, green, EE7008
- Christian Pellet mi Stiefel Schnürsenkel greyem Leder Metall T 39
- KAYLAND ASCENT K BLACK RED-45
- Kensie Womens Garrett Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- New Jessica Simpson OLIVIE Leather Fashion-Ankle Women Boots Sz 8.5 (MSRP 140)
- 5.11 Tactical Men's EVO 8 Composite Safety Toe Boot Black Zipper
- Bruno Magli Norris Mens Black Leather Casual new shoes Lace Up Oxfords shoes
- Danner Mens Jag Bark Dusty Olive Ankle Boots Size 8.5 (480302)
- Gripfast black cap toe shoes UK 13 (US 14), made in England
- Men crafted leather, made in , Laced-Man shoes leather
- Military Boots Desert Boots Navy Double Sole 3-13 Reg & Wide
- Nike Mens Air Max Command Sneakers
- Salvatore Ferragamo 'Bartlett' Brown Leather Mens Driver Loafer Sz 8.5 E - Wide
- Tods Men's Brogue shoes- Ebony, shoes Size 10, US 11
- Versace Ladies Bath shoes Sandals Mules Rubber New Logo 90S Vintage Black BB1
- Nike Air Max LTD 3 Mens BV1171-100 White Red Black Leather Running shoes Size 8
- AUTHENTIC SANTONI CAP TOE DERBY SHOES 12622 BLACK NEW 8,5 42,5 43
- GRAVITY DEFYRR MEN SLIP ON LOAFERS US 9 D EU 40 M BLACK LEATHER
- Mephisto sherpa's Black, nubuck Slip-On Loafer shoes - US size 10.5
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.