If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Tan Tassels Dark Brown Leather Loafers Moccasin Slip Formal Wear
- Stacy Adams Gatto Leather Sole Cap Toe Mens OxfordW US- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Originals RASCAL White Tint shoes Sneakers B41680 SZ 4-12
- Carlos Santana Caress Knee High Boots Womens Size 8.5
- Jordan Jumpman Quick 23 Men's Black orange Basketball shoes AH8109-008 Size 10.5
- NEW CLARKS ARTISAN Women's Black Leather Slip On Heel Ankle Boot Sz 8 M
- New Men's Li-Ning SD Hi Top Basketball shoes ABAL039 Size 14 Rare
- Adidas Men's shoes Size 9.5 Pharrell Williams Hu Holi Stan Smith MC Purple DA961
- Capezio Mens Cowboy Boots Leather Size 9.5 Made In USA Style M 104 Vtg
- Crystal Bling Nike Air Max 270 Black Sneakers Size 6 BRAND NEW NIB AH6789 010
- Giuseppe Zanotti gold London Platines Low-Top Sneakers
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Metallic Low-Top Sneakers with Studded Flowers
- NEW adidas Originals Superstar 80s G61070 Men´s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- black shoes de sport Riko pour men 776
- Sesto Meucci Red Leather Loafers 7 N. New
- Skechers Women's Flex Appeal Simplistic Sneaker
- Women’s Nike Air Foamposite One “Particle Beige” Size-9 Peach (AA3963 200)
- NIKE Big High Black White 336608-011 shoes Size 13 US
- Bugatti 312 42002 1000 1000 black da men Elegante Matrimonio Smart pelle shoes
- Johnston & Murphy Aristocraft Mens Loafer Sz 12B Kilt Tassel Wingtip Leather USA
- New Men's Pointy Toe Business new shoes shoes Formal Wedding shoes Retro shoes A253
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.