If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Leather Business Casual Wedding Leather Pointy Toe new shoes Formal shoes New
- Stacy Adams Men's Garrison Black Wingtip Oxfords shoes
- Adidas Originals Superstar Gid Glow in the dark Sneaker shoes F37671 Green
- Charles David Trudy Komplett black Quadratische Zehe
- Jordan Westbrook 0.2 Khaki Khaki Size 11.5
- New Adidas D pink 5 Boost C76483 Basketball shoes Sz 10.5US,44.2 3 F,10UK
- New Mens Converse White All Star Ox Leather Trainers Plimsolls Lace Up
- 15% OFF Saucony Jazz Original Vintage Trainers bluee Yellow
- Brand New Asics Gel Kayano 24 Mens Running Sport shoes 2E (Wide) Width
- Delta Plus Como s1p SRC Mens Brown Suede Tip Steel Safety ppe
- Handmade Chelsea Boots Light Tan Brown Fashion Party Casual Calf Leather shoes
- Men shoes sneaker alessandrini brown f740k643101 55 tl 41 faireoffre
- women Ash Addict Zapatillas pink Zapatillas Deportivas
- Nike Womens Air Force 1 HI FW QS - Deep Burgundy Size 8 New
- SAUCONY women S1108 Black gold-721 Sneakers Autunno Inverno pelle tela
- Treksta Women's Nevado Lace Mid Gore-Tex, Charcoal, 6.5
- Women's Bionica Maclean Slingback Stone Nubuck Leather
- Nike DUNK HIGH PRO SB Game Royal Black White Discounted (440) Men's shoes
- Calzado de Hombre Stringata blue green Barracuda Otoño Invierno 2019
- Johnston And Murphy Mens Casual shoes Leather Size 9
- NIB 1475 BRIONI Dark Brown Double-Buckle Monk Strap US 9 Wide new shoes shoes
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.