If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's PRADA 'Penny' Brown Leather Loafers Size US 10.5 PRADA 9.5
- Steve Madden Facet Oxford - Men's Size 9.5 M, Washed Black
- Adidas Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu Mens Sneakers White
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Kascade Rain Boot 7 Black Shiny Pvc
- Keen Men's Targhee III Low Lace-Up Waterproof Hiking shoes Captains bluee
- Kirkland Signature Ladies Genuine Sheepskin - Shearling Lining - Zipper...
- New Converse Mens Navy bluee Chuck Taylor All Star Low Canvas shoes Size 9
- Adidas F99866 Earlham SPZL Casual shoes white sneakers
- Camel Active shoes in Plus Size Black 538.11.01 Wide Mens shoes
- Daniele Alessandrini shoes Sneaker Man Black F015K1683407 1 Sz. 42 PUT OFFER
- Grafters m385a mens formal shiny leather uniform shoes
- MCM HIGH TOP TURNLOCK SNEAKERS BNIB 11
- Mwfus Women’s Wide Width Slippers with Memory Foam Insole for Diabetic Arthri...
- Nike Womens Air Max 95 Running Trainers 307960 604 Sneakers shoes CLEARANCE
- Saucony Triumph ISO 4 Women's White bluee 104135
- Tsubo F148 260 shoes shoes Man Man Sample Case Sample Eu 43
- Women’s Nike Air Max 97 Trainer AT0071-002 UK6 EU40 US8.5
- Nike Blazer Low CS TC AA1057-001 Size 6 UK
- Bugatti man formal shoes savio EVO r3504-1
- JOHNSTON & MURPHY BLACK LEATHER UPPER SIZE 11 M MADE IN ITALY
- New Men's Real Leather new shoes Formal shoes Lace up Black Brown H85532
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.