If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes bluee Suede Oxford Brogue Wingtip Lace Up Classic Formal Boot
- Sneakers Lot Art Lot 17 White Black White Black - 68750696
- Adidas Originals Montreal 76 Sneaker men Running-men shoes
- Camel Active Bambas de Hombre black 523.11 04 Sunlight 11
- JORDAN 11 RETRO UNC WIN LIKE 92 MENS SZ 8
- Naturalizer Womens Dev Leather Almond Toe Knee High Fashion, Saddle, Size 9.5 VW
- New Balance Womens Wariscd1 Pink Running shoes Size 6 (343186)
- Adidas I-5923 Womens BB6864 Trace Scarlet White Gum Running shoes Wmns Size 8.5
- Camper Men Sz EU 41 US 8 Black Leather Plain Toe Oxford 31-18
- DISTRESSED MADE IN USA JUSTIN 1471 BLACK BRONC BUSTIN BUCKAROO BOOTS SIZE 7.5 M
- Hi-tec waterproof mens bluee Flag lite hiking lace trip skin
- Mens Camouflage Padded Short Plush Snow Boots Warm Suede Lace Up Round Toe C955
- Merrell Encore Bypass Mens Slip On Comfort shoes Dark Earth US 9
- Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Oregon Sz 14
- S-1631102 New Bally Wabler 465 Sapphire Suede Driver shoes Sz US 7.5D Marked 6.5E
- Thgoldgood 814-4233 Men's American Made Wedge Lace-to-Toe Roofer Boot Tobacco
- Vintage Boots Man Black Leather T 42 UK 8 Very Good Condition
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 White Total orange AO9564-100 size 13
- BAR III JESSE MONK SHOES Sz8 BLACK
- Handmade men beige chelsea boots, suede leather boots for men, mens new shoes boots
- MEZLAN GORGEOUS CROCODILE & LEATHER BLACK OXFORD MENS SHOES SZ 14
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.