If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Loake Burgundy Red Slip on Size 6 UK Style 832t
- Stacy Adams Men's Madison Cap Toe Oxford Black 00082-001
- Adidas Originals Swift Run PK White CG4126 Men Size US 8.5 NEW 100% Authentic
- shoes Baskets Fila homme Disruptor Low size black blacke Cuir Lacets
- Joules Women's Wellie Rain Boots Navy Spotted US9 JOU303-01
- NEW adidas Micropacer x NMD R1 Triple Black EE3625 Men´s shoes Trainers Sneake
- New Harley Davidson D85369 Women's Black Genuine Leather Boots Size USA 5 1 2
- Adidas Continental 80 White-White Women's Trainers All Sizes Limited Stock
- CALZATURA women SLIP ON ASH PELLE silver - 7B2A
- DKNY RUNWAY ROWAN OVER THE KNEE SOCK SNEAKER
- Hogan A18f shoes femme baskets basses avec plateforme HXW3790AX2025GB999 H3
- Men's Carolina Boots CA1825 8 Logger Safety Steel Toe Work Boot Black Leather D
- Muck Boots MUCKMASTER MID Unisex Mens Womens Rain Wellies Wellington Boots Black
- Nike Women’s Air Max 95 (307960 405) Size's 8 and 10
- SAS VTO Tripad Comfort Black Leather Walking shoes Strap Casual Men's 13.5 Wide
- Trainers mbt speed wb fabric beige-womens
- Wolverine W10075 Mens Waterproof Composite Toe Bucklin Hiking Boot 8D (M) US
- NIKE AIR ZOOM SPIRIDON '16 x STASH HARBOR blueE HERITAGE SILVER AH7973 400 sz 13
- Bruno Magli Mens Ivan Navy Loafers Size 12 (367980)
- Jimmy Choo New Brown Leather Lace Up BOxford shoes (Size 41.5EU 8.5US)
- NEW MAZOUZI MEN SLIPPERS US 10 D UK 9 M BROWN LEATHER
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.