If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Mephisto Black GORE TEX Formal Leather Non Slip Lace Up shoes UK Size 10.5
- Stacy Adams Men's Sussex Moc Toe Strap Loafer shoes Tan 25179-240
- Adidas Originals x Pharrell Williams Mens Tennis HU Trainers Grey shoes
- shoes d'intérieur Joma Top Flex 804 In M J10012001.804.IN
- K1x Trainer Cali Red White Black
- New Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low ASU Basketball shoes Mens Sz 12.5 NCAA B41866
- New Balance Men's 247 Decon Sneaker Steel Pigment Size 10.5
- Adidas ORIGINALS NMD R1 STLT PK all black CQ2391 NEU
- CATERPILLAR CAT EXIGENT BLACK GENUINE LEATHER CITY CHUKKA CASUAL BOOTS MENS
- COTSWOLD Kew black, olive green or purple rubber waterproof wellington boot 3-15
- Giesswein Women's Vorbach Open Back Slippers (Ocean 588) 6 UK
- Maison Margiela shoes 605214 Black 39
- Mongrel Work Boots 951020, Non-Safety Footwear, Black, Hi-Leg, Zip Sider. NEW
- NIKE WMNS Air Max Sequent 3 Women's Running shoes, 908993 403 Size 10.5 NEW
- Santoni mbcn 14387 barcmiae 50 shoes mens leather Hazelnut mainapps
- Tory Burch Miller Sandal 10 M
- VETEMENTS Men's shoes 920950 Grey 26.5ｃｍ
- NIKE AIR MAX MOTION RACER BLACK SAIL 916771 001 UK 9.5, 10, 11
- BALLY ‘NOLAN’ MENS BROWN LEATHER WINGTIP MEDALLION OXFORD SIZE 10.5M 595
- Grenson SWINDON Mens Black Leather slip-on shoes (36B) (Kett)
- Merlutti Lackleder Bestickte Seide Schlange Hochzeit Slipper
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.