If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Item which is beautiful without damage and a dirt being outstanding, or is not damage and a dirt”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Color:|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's Paolo De Marco(Mezlan)-Size 16M-Dark Navy Leather Casual new shoes Loafer
- STAFFORD OXFORD, Burgundy Leather Laces, Classic Eyelet design, Size 11 EEE
- Adidas Ozweego sgreen cblack glogrn EU 42, Männer, green, EE7008
- Christian Pellet mi Stiefel Schnürsenkel greyem Leder Metall T 39
- KAYLAND ASCENT K BLACK RED-45
- Kensie Womens Garrett Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- NEW NIKE AIR MAX SQ UPTEMPO ZM SHOES MENS SZ 10 630924 400 RETAIL 190
- Adidas Originals Men's NMD_r1 Pk Sneaker
- CATERPILLAR - Bottes de motard - Pointure 45
- Converse x John Varvatos Chuck Taylor OX SUEDE LEATHER shoes BLACK 151287C SZ 4
- GERMANY MILITARY REPLICA LEATHER SNEAKER WHITE SIZE US 10 UNUSED FROM JAPAN
- Magnum Assault Tactical 5 OPUS Police Security Lightweight Boots Black ALL SIZES
- women por Common Projects Original Aquiles bajo black Zapatillas Número Zapato
- Nike Womens Air Max 1 PRM Running shoes 454746-403
- Saucony Kinvara 10 Women's Running shoes Light bluee Sneakers 2019 - S10467-36
- Tricker's shoes NVY leather (K17027
- Vintage Knee High Sandals Boots Block Heel Lace Up Real Sude Leather Women shoes
- Nike Air Max Sequent 4 “Light Bone” AO4485-007 Training run shoes Men’s Size 9.5
- BARNEYS NEW YORK 761023 TAN BROGUE CAP TOE ITALIAN LEATHER new shoes OXFORDS 9M
- Handmade Men Navy bluee Suede new shoes shoes Men Suede shoes Men Formal shoes Men shoes
- Mezlan Men's Pisano Graphite Monk Leather Oxford shoes
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.