If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Upper Material:||Snakeskin||Product Line:||Nike Air|
Nike Air Max 95
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handcrafted shoes Brown Leather Crocodile Derby Lace Up Formal Casual Boots
- Silvano Lattanzi Nib 4,600 Camoscio brown Cappello Punta Oxford shoes
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS MENS GAZELLE PRIMEKNIT Size 9(EUR 43 1 3)BNWT BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Burgundy red leather cowboy girl western boots Women's 6.5 7 M Made USA
- Jessica Simpson Tarek Microsuede Block Heel Booties (8) Black
- Mustang Lace Up Warm Lining Ankle Femme Red Synthetique et Tissu Bottes Bottines
- New Mens Reebok ROYAL RUN FINISH GREY BLACK CYAN DV8776 US 7 - 10 TAKSE
- 50% Discount SNEAKERS PACIOTTI 4us Winter Man Speck Black Art lu1t
- Bruno Magli Praline Mens bluee Suede Casual new shoes Slip On Loafers shoes 11.5
- Crocs Classic Blitzen III Graphic sandals slipper - warm and comfy Unisex Clog
- Giuseppe Zanotti Coline 110 Cord Strappy Heeled Sandals 738, Black Suede, 8 US
- Manz Business shoes in Plus Size Large Mens shoes Red XXL
- Mustang Side Zip High Sneaker Mens Anthracite Synthetic Boots Chukka - 43 EU
- Nike Womens Air Max 95 Neutral Olive Arctic Punch AQ6385-200 Size 7.5
- Saucony Showdown 4 Women 6.5
- Trussardi Jeans shoes Sneaker Leather Man bluees 77S508 148 Sz.38 MAKE OFFER
- Women's Clarks Tamro Spice Knee High Boot Black Leather
- NIKE EPIC REACT FLYKNIT MEN'S RUNNING BLACK - HYPER JADE - LASER FUCHSIA NEW SZ
- Carlos Santos 9102 Lace Up Welted All Leather Interlace Handmade shoes Tan Brown
- Johnston Murphy Oxfords Mens Size 10 M Brown Leather Lace Up shoes 20-7219 Brazil
- NIB New SILVANO LATTANZI Oxblood Burgundy Pebble Grain Tassel Loafers US 8.5
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.