If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Air||Model:||Nike Air Max 97|
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Modified Item:||No|
|Sub Style:||Road Running, Trail Running||Upper Material:||Synthetic|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Genuine Leather new shoes shoes Oxfords Casual Formal Leather Boots
- SIZE UK 8 BARKER FLEX BLACK LEATHER WINGTIP BROGUES OXFORDS LACE UP SHOES
- Adidas Originals Mens Stan Smith Rainbow Polka Dots shoes SIze 11 us S77367
- CAFEblack shoes woman Cafè black Black Rope Silver - 37
- John Lewis Womens EU Size 39 Black Leather Knee-High Boots
- Native Sneakers Apollo Rain Reg Bl Shl Wt Blk Spkl Blk Rb bluee
- New Balance Womens WW877 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker, Silver, Size 8.0 oUJs
- Adidas B75860 Women Ultra boost Uncaged Running shoes white green Sneakers
- Call It Spring Mens shoes Very Light Brown color Casual Size 10 US
- Der Klassiker Clarks Originals The Desert Boot Black Suede 26107882 (2A)
- Harley Davidson Brakelight Boots Distressed 91688 Sz 8 Lace Up Strap Motorcycle
- Mens 10 D Corral Brown Leather Laser Cut Inlay Cross, SQUARE TOE Cowboy Boots
- NEW Terry Rabotin Grace Florida Black shoes size 36 US 5.5-6
- Nike Zoom Fly Women's Running shoes 897821-100 US6-9 07'
- Sebago F161 388 shoes shoes Man Sample Case Sample Eu 43
- Skechers Originals Men's Omne White 52345 WHT With Air-Cooled Memory Foam
- VTG MENS IRISH SETTER BY RED WING HIKING BROWN BOOTS SIZE 11 EE
- Nike AIR PRESTO LOW UTILITY Green Trainers 90 95 97 87 TN HURACHES THEA FLYKNIT
- Black leather Torrent Classic wing tip lace up new shoes shoe for men-made in
- Hey dude mens shoes blue fabric 110182510-nl
- National Standard Black Leather Oxford new shoes shoes Men's sz 45, US 12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.