If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Max 97
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes bluee Suede Oxford Brogue Wingtip Lace Up Classic Formal Boot
- Sneakers Lot Art Lot 17 White Black White Black - 68750696
- Adidas Originals Montreal 76 Sneaker men Running-men shoes
- Camel Active Bambas de Hombre black 523.11 04 Sunlight 11
- JORDAN 11 RETRO UNC WIN LIKE 92 MENS SZ 8
- Naturalizer Womens Dev Leather Almond Toe Knee High Fashion, Saddle, Size 9.5 VW
- NEW Men's Nike Air Max 90 Big Logo NS GPX shoes Sneakers Size 9
- Adidas Stan Smith Heart W VDAY Valentines Day Women Sneakers sz 8.5 G27893 NIB
- Charles David Women's Mellow Flat Sandal, Grey, Size 6.0 US 4 UK
- Dan Post Black Leather Western Cowboy Boots size 9.5 EW in Excellent Condition
- Givenchy Tyson Stars leather high-cut sneakers 40 (147202
- MARNI Sandals Women-Alpaca (samsz 24g02p0182)
- Merrell Men's Moab Adv Luna Moc Moccasin
- Nike Flyknit One+ Sport Turquoise 554887 301 Size 8.5 New
- Safety shoes Upower Safe S3 Src Rs Size 37,38,41,42,43,44,45,47
- To Boot New York Mens Dyson Suede Lace Up Chukka Boots. Size 7.5
- VTG Red Wing PECOS Pull On On Made In USA 9.5 D Ankle Leather Boot Distressed
- NIKE AIR PYTHON PRM PREMIUM 705066 002 BLACK WHITE - METALLIC gold SNAKE PRINT
- Blondo Waterproof Men’s Black Genuine Suede Oxfords Derby shoes Size 10.5
- HOGAN HERRENshoes WILDLEDER BUSINESS shoes HERREN SCHNÜRshoes CLUB GUARDO 260
- black Giardini Black Leather Single Monk Strap Men's shoes Sz 43.5 Made In ITALY
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.