If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's JOHNSTON MURPHY Aristocraft USA Burgundy Leather Loafers new shoes shoes 10 D
- Stacy Adams Mens Dayton Alligator Wingtip Lace Up 00267
- Adidas Originals STAN SMITH VINTAGE 45 1 3 UK10.5 807446 SPZL Tennis Lacombe
- CG2986 Mens Adidas PURE BOOST Trainers shoes Night Cargo UK-7.5-11.5 - 129,95
- Jordan Son of Mars Low 'Tour Yellow' Size 14 NEW IN BOX RARE SHOE RARE SIZE
- NEW 2018 NIKE JORDAN JUMPMAN QUICK 23 = SIZE 10 = BASKETBALL SHOES AH8109-100
- NEW NASTY GAL 258 BLACK LEATHER FAN THE FLAMES OVER THE KNEE BOOTS EU 36 US 5
- Adidas Originals Women's EQT Support Sock Primeknit Lifestyle shoes Black B37536
- Caterpillar Men's Threshold Boot Black Full Grain Leather
- Converse x Undefeated x CLOT First String Chuck Taylor All Star (size 11)
- GHOUD Venice Men's shoes Sneakers Rush Low Leather Light bluee Grey orange New
- Magnum Hi-tec classic mid boots shoes hitec boots black m800281-021-01
- New shoes For Crews Slip & Oil Resistant Size 12
- Nike Zoom Fly SP AJ8229-106 White Sail Crimson Women's Running shoes Size 11.5
- Sebago f145 220 nike shoes men sample sample EU 43
- Skechers On The Go Glide High Seas Boat shoes Mens Memory Foam Canvas Trainers
- Woman By Common Projects White Leather Nude Sole Lace Up Sneakers Size 39 New
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 (904695-404)
- Bruno Magli Mianato Black Leather Lace Up new shoes Oxfords Mens Size 10.5 M
- Joe parker shoes man blue suede 913 camoscio-bls
- NEW MENS Barkers WORDSWORTH Red & Black Calf Leather shoes UK 9.5 G
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.