If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Mephisto Black GORE TEX Formal Leather Non Slip Lace Up shoes UK Size 10.5
- Stacy Adams Men's Sussex Moc Toe Strap Loafer shoes Tan 25179-240
- Adidas Originals x Pharrell Williams Mens Tennis HU Trainers Grey shoes
- shoes d'intérieur Joma Top Flex 804 In M J10012001.804.IN
- K1x Trainer Cali Red White Black
- New Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low ASU Basketball shoes Mens Sz 12.5 NCAA B41866
- New FILA Men's Concours Low 96 Disruptor shoes Sneakers - White(FLFL9A1X01)
- 2004 Nike Dunk High SB Sea Crystal SZ 8
- Brand new with box men John Varvatos chukka boots size US 7,5
- Converse X Koche All Star Rina Ballerina Ballet Flats Burg Rhubarb Ivory Size 9
- GF FERRE WINGTIP BROGUE TAN FRANCESINA VERO CUOIO ITALY OXFORDS MENS SIZE 42
- Magnum Centurion 8.0 SZ CT t.40 shoes d'interventions coquées zippées
- MNG Collection shoes Sneaker Leather ITALY Woman Whites R74 Sz. 40 PUT OFFER
- NIKE W Dualtone Racer Woven AJ8156-001 BLACK Size 9.5
- Sandals Attico Cara Womens Fabric (Carav 1)
- TONY LAMA COWBOY BOOTS MEN'S 10'D
- WMNS NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO DARK STUCCO-WHITE IRIDESCENT SZ 8,9,9.5 917593-001
- Nike Air Way Up (Mens Size 12) Retro Penny Basketball shoes Teal White
- Brioni Men's bluee Brown Leather Loafers W Denim EU 41 US 8 NEW
- Italian Made Black Leather new shoes shoes Oxford shoes Man shoes 48
- NEW FERRO ALDO MENS LOAFERS COMFORT DRIVING MOCCASIN SLIP ON FLATS CASUAL SHOES
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.