If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes bluee Suede Oxford Brogue Wingtip Lace Up Classic Formal Boot
- Sneakers Lot Art Lot 17 White Black White Black - 68750696
- Adidas Originals Montreal 76 Sneaker men Running-men shoes
- Camel Active Bambas de Hombre black 523.11 04 Sunlight 11
- JORDAN 11 RETRO UNC WIN LIKE 92 MENS SZ 8
- Naturalizer Womens Dev Leather Almond Toe Knee High Fashion, Saddle, Size 9.5 VW
- New Balance Men's 608v5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer Black 7 W US
- 181 SCHUHWERK FRAU ÜBERSTREIFEN PAILLETTEN PLATIN - 485A
- Brand New FRYE “Ruth” Gladiator Tall White Leather Sandals Size 10 Strappy Flat
- Dansko 8400029300 Mens Wesley Fashion Sneaker, Black Vintage Pull up, 43
- GUESS Jiyana Toe Loop Slide Sandals, Black Multi, 8.5 US
- Men Handmade bluee Genuine Leather Chelsea Boots Formal Leather Sole shoes
- New Adidas Adicolor Limited Edition White W6 Superstar II ( 2 ) New York City 11
- Noble Outfitters Outdoor Boots Mens Stay Cool Waterproof 9 Black 65000
- Serbago B58013 women pink Acceso Limone Causual con Lacci shoes da Barca (R7B)
- Skechers USA Mens Holdren Brenton Chukka Boot- Pick SZ color.
- Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-Run Training shoes Purple (Oyster) 5.5 6 UK
- Nike Air Max Plus GPX Men's Running shoes, AJ7181 400 Size 9 NEW
- Bally Men Rempton Double Monk Strap Leather Loafer 10.5 USA
- H by Hudson Tangier Men's Formal new shoes Slip On Loafer Suede Leather shoes Tan
- Merrell Mens World Vue Lace Black Oxford new shoes shoes Size 8 (471693)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.