If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Mephisto Black GORE TEX Formal Leather Non Slip Lace Up shoes UK Size 10.5
- Stacy Adams Men's Sussex Moc Toe Strap Loafer shoes Tan 25179-240
- Adidas Originals x Pharrell Williams Mens Tennis HU Trainers Grey shoes
- shoes d'intérieur Joma Top Flex 804 In M J10012001.804.IN
- K1x Trainer Cali Red White Black
- New Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low ASU Basketball shoes Mens Sz 12.5 NCAA B41866
- New Balance Men's 247 V2 Sneaker Castlerock Bone Size 9
- 271801 ESBT50 Men's shoes Size 9 M Black Leather Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Brown Riko low heels sports shoes 877
- Demonia TEMPO-08 Blk Vegan Suede UK 12 (EU 45 )
- Hanwag Tatra II GTX Men Mens Boots Gore-Tex Outdoor Hiking shoes 200100-56
- Men’S Slip On Loafers -new shoes And Casual Moccasins -Genuine Leather, Rubber Sole
- New Adidas AW Futureshell Alexander Wang EE8489 Platinum Silver, shoes Sneakers
- Noble Outfitters Work Boots Mens Ranch Tough Round Tobacco 7D (M) US
- Sergio levantesi Heavy Sandal Ladies High Heeled Copper mainapps
- Skechers USA Mens Larson Almelo Oxford- Pick SZ color.
- VTG Toney Lama Black Label Honey Brown Wingtip Elephant Print Cowboy Boots 9B
- Nike Air Relentless 6 MSL Mens Running shoes (D) (010) SAVE
- BN Salvatore Ferragamo Brown Leather Oxfords - Size 10.5 D
- HOGAN MEN'S CLASSIC LEATHER LACE UP LACED FORMAL SHOES NEW H240 BLACK 37D
- Nestor Business Leder Halbshoes Extra Weit black 40-48 MS-016R02 Neu4
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.