If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handcrafted shoes Brown Leather Crocodile Derby Lace Up Formal Casual Boots
- Silvano Lattanzi Nib 4,600 Camoscio brown Cappello Punta Oxford shoes
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS MENS GAZELLE PRIMEKNIT Size 9(EUR 43 1 3)BNWT BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Burgundy red leather cowboy girl western boots Women's 6.5 7 M Made USA
- Jessica Simpson Tarek Microsuede Block Heel Booties (8) Black
- Mustang Lace Up Warm Lining Ankle Femme Red Synthetique et Tissu Bottes Bottines
- New Balance Men's 574 Sport Trainers, Green
- 94016 Diadora Heritage Trident _ 90 _ Loden Brown Man 99652
- Buckler Safety Work Boots (Various Styles) Men's Anti-Scuff Steel Toe shoes
- D.A.T.E. HL-HP-BK SNEAKER MAN BLACK LEATHER MainApps
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI shoes 9 B 39 black leather Jeti Rock 10 flat sandals New 650
- Margaritaville Men'S Anchor Slip On Boat shoes, Brown, 8.5W Wide Us
- Multi sizes ARMANI COLLEZIONI Brown Textured leather boots sneakers Style X6C044
- Nike Women's Air Max 200 Mystic Green White gold Suede Pink Purple AT6175-300
- SAUCONY MEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW GRID GREY D0F
- Trippen lace-up leather shoes brown light navy size 38 311018 (K25147
- Vionic Men's Brody Leather Sneaker in Black
- Nike Air Max VaporMax 95 - 100% Authentic, Size 8.5
- Bass Weejuns Larson Penny Loafers Men's 10 D Burgundy Leather Slip On new shoes shoes
- Handmade Men's Genuine Brown Leather & Navy bluee Suede Oxford Brogue shoes
- Mocassin Balmain all Leather Black T 45 Very Good Condition
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.