If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Hush Puppies Porto Leather Brown Black Laces Work Formal Casual new shoes shoes
- STACY ADAMS MEN'S - LACE UP - MADISON CUP TOE - OXFORD - BROWN - SIZE 13 M
- Adidas Originals Sneakers Stan Smith m20325 White bluee
- CAT CATERPILLAR Juxtapose P723207 Leather Sneakers Casual Trainers shoes Mens
- Jordan Predo-React Mens BV1654-002 Silver Black Basketball shoes Size 10
- New VANS Old Skool Crazy Check CMYK Limited SOLD OUT IN STORES Men's Size 12
- NEW Nike Air Max 95 Essential Comet Running shoes 749766-112 Airmax Size 10.5
- Adidas Essential Star M black-8½
- Camel Active Mocassino Taglie extra Large Grande shoes men brown XXL
- Designer Double Buckle Monk shoes in Brown by Exceed
- Harley davidson men's riding boots vagabond size 7.5 us new with box 6
- Men's 6 Brown Justin Steel Toe Leather Work Boot Size 9 EE Made in USA CD433
- New Bed Stu Men's Abel Leather Lace Up Oxford Chukka Boots Size 12
- Nike womens white gaiter boots BARLEY green aa0528-100 sneakers
- Scruffs Assault Sbp Src Sicurezza Escursionista Scarponi da Lavgold Acciaio
- Skechers Mens Relaxed Fit Slip On Comfort Leather shoes. 66297BLK Expended Morgo
- VERSUS VERSACE womenshoes women LEDER shoes HIGH SNEAKERS NEU LION HEAD SC CEE
- Nike Air Max More Money Metallic gold Black Basketball Retro AJ2998-700 Sz 11.5
- Bachrach Calf Skin Lace Up Oxfords - Sz 9 M -
- Grenson Men's 71 2 F Oxford Black Leather Lace Up shoes Made in England
- Merlutti Check Grey Fabric Smoking Slippers Mens Flat
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.