If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's Paolo De Marco(Mezlan)-Size 16M-Dark Navy Leather Casual new shoes Loafer
- STAFFORD OXFORD, Burgundy Leather Laces, Classic Eyelet design, Size 11 EEE
- Adidas Ozweego sgreen cblack glogrn EU 42, Männer, green, EE7008
- Christian Pellet mi Stiefel Schnürsenkel greyem Leder Metall T 39
- KAYLAND ASCENT K BLACK RED-45
- Kensie Womens Garrett Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- NEW NIKE HYPERFUSE TB Bball shoes Black White SZ 11 11.5 525019-001 hyperdunk kd
- Adidas NMD R1 Stlt Primeknit Womens CQ2029 Steel Pearl Running shoes Size 5
- Carolina 8 Insulated Logger Work Boot 7815 Wheat Size 13 1168 UNION MADE USA
- Converse Jack Purcell Low Top Sneaker , Black , Size 11 Women 9.5 Men
- Geox Nebula X Women Low Top Fabric Trainers In Navy Size UK 3 - 8
- Madden By Steve Madden Hombre M-TILSON Moda Zapatillas Zapato
- NEW Arche 'Egowa' Wedge Sandal - Snow- Size 6 US 37 EU - 395 (P12)
- Nike Women's W Air Max 270 Flyknit Clear Emerald Black Pure Platinum AH6803-300
- SCONTO 50 % SNEAKERS black GIARDINI SUMMER men MARINE ART. P800282
- Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Oak Canyon Sneaker Black Black Walking shoes
- Wolverine Work Boots Mens Polk Waterproof 6 Nubuck Leather W10286 Insulation
- Nike Air Zoom SPRDN trainers shoes 876267 004 uk 10 eu 45 us 11 NEW+BOX
- Bruno Magli Mens Pittore Black Loafers Size 10 (245439)
- Jo Ghost 1704 Italian mens black leather slip on shoes with zipper and buckle
- New Men Rivet Prints Metal decorated Leather Slip On Business Party shoes Punk
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.