If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes bluee Suede Oxford Brogue Wingtip Lace Up Classic Formal Boot
- Sneakers Lot Art Lot 17 White Black White Black - 68750696
- Adidas Originals Montreal 76 Sneaker men Running-men shoes
- Camel Active Bambas de Hombre black 523.11 04 Sunlight 11
- JORDAN 11 RETRO UNC WIN LIKE 92 MENS SZ 8
- Naturalizer Womens Dev Leather Almond Toe Knee High Fashion, Saddle, Size 9.5 VW
- New Balance MVSPTBL1 4E Extra Wide Black White Men Running shoes MVSPTBL14E
- Adidas Mens Size 11.5 Navy bluee White Classic Orion Size Stylish Sneaker Hip Hop
- Capori Men's Oxfords with Zip Black Leather new shoes Boots 7045-01
- Danner Combat Hiker Boot Mens Brown Leather Rubber Sole Lace Up size 9 63887
- Grinders Mens Herald Safety Steel Toe Cap Black Military Styles Lace up Boots
- Men bluee suede shoes loafers leather size 8 paco Valiente
- New 850 Sutor Mantellassi Black shoes - Penny Loafers - 12 11 - (SM68344081)
- No Name Brown Leather Tall Lace Up Wingtip Vibram Sole Boots Men's Size 10 D
- See By Chloe Edna Lace Up Gladiator Heeled Sandal Size UK 38 US 7 New
- Skechers men Bammer Beezel Navy 52900 Navy Nuovo
- WMNS Nike Air Max 90 LX 898512-201 Dusty Peach Women's Running shoes
- NIKE AIR VERSITILE NBK BASKETBALL SNEAKERS MEN SHOES SMOKE 852433-001 SIZE 7 NEW
- Brentano Spectator Two-Tone Grey White Wingtip Leather Tuxedo shoes Size 9 Wide
- IMAC 'Trevor Parafango Pannello Cravatta shoes Lacci pelle brown
- New ECCO Holton Apron Toe Slip On Men's 8-8.5 US Coffee Full Grain Leather EU 43
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.