If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes Tassel Loafer Brown Suede Slipper Party Wedding Formal Boots
- Stacy Adams Barrington Men's Oxford - Black
- Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams Hu men Bianco green shoes da Tennis UK 6-12
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Billey Ankle Boot 9 Lt Doe
- JORDAN FLIGHT LUMINARY COOL GREY SIZE 13.0 MEN NEW RARE AUTHENTIC
- NEU ADIDAS SUPERSTAR black - gold 38 Sneaker Sportshoes B26070 SELTEN
- New CHAMPION Super Court Mid Mens shoes Sneakers red
- Ad Tec Men's Heavy Duty Engineer Boot - Round Toe - Steel Toe Mens 8.5 women 10
- BX967 MOMA shoes brown leather women sandals lace-up spring-summer EU 37
- Dickies Men's 6 Wrecker Electrical Hazard Steel Toe Boot
- Helly Wear Extreme Predection Boots Brand New Size 9
- Mens Base London Chukka Boots Old
- Mocassin Bally shoes PEARCE Cuir Homme black 6212806 101 TL. 42 FAIRE OFFRE
- NIKE W Nike Zoom All Out Low 2 AJ0036-202 LIGHT CREAM Size 9.5
- Sandals Jimmy Choo Women - Leather (GRANGER35AYU)
- Tony Lama Men's SOCORRO blueE Cowboy Boot Square Toe Rubber Outsole - 3R1128
- Western Work men WO8 Geschlossener Zeh Leder Western Stiefel Gruen Groesse 1
- Nike air trainer huarache low mens trainers 749447 119 sneakers shoes
- BOSTONIAN Mens Classics 10 M Cap Toe Black Leather First Flex new shoes shoes 2 HEEL
- Hugo Boss Men's 180 Horsebit Loafers new shoes shoes Size US 11.5 Leather Black
- NEW Allen Edmonds Bond Street Oxfords 9.5-Right 10-Left D Walnut (1090)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.