If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Loake Burgundy Red Slip on Size 6 UK Style 832t
- Stacy Adams Men's Madison Cap Toe Oxford Black 00082-001
- Adidas Originals Swift Run PK White CG4126 Men Size US 8.5 NEW 100% Authentic
- shoes Baskets Fila homme Disruptor Low size black blacke Cuir Lacets
- Joules Women's Wellie Rain Boots Navy Spotted US9 JOU303-01
- NEW adidas Micropacer x NMD R1 Triple Black EE3625 Men´s shoes Trainers Sneake
- NEW ISOLA Women's Ankle Boot Black Suede Round Toe Heel Western Sz 7.5 Booties
- A BATHING APE BAPE APESTA Sneaker US10 Rare Pink Velcro Patch
- Buffalo London Classic High Leather Nubuck White Black Beige Platform Sneakers
- Cucinelli authentic leather loafers new 640,00 poster. 40-6 Handmade
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI MEN'S BLACK MATTE LEATHER HIGH TOP SNEAKERS, 43, 1100
- Marc Joseph New York men Loafers blue Groesse 9 US 43 EU
- MORTE `S Tods Gr-46 12 shoes con Lacci Stivaletti Rt shoes brown Nuovo
- Nike Wmns Air Zoom Vapor X HC women tennis shoes NEW bluee recall pink AA8027-400
- Santoni shoes man men shoes black leather wingtip derby with brogue
- Tory Burch MILLER Soft Patent Calf Leather Sandal Dark Red stone Size 6 New
- VERSUS VERSACE WOMEN'S SHOES HIGH TOP LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS LION HEAD BL B7C
- Nike Air Max Motion LW Armory Navy White 833260-401 Men's Size 10.5
- Baldessarini Men's shoes in 43 UK 9 Mint Light Brown NP
- Grenson Moccasin Men's Loafers 9.5 Hand Sewn Bench Made in England
- Merlutti gold Toe and gold Crystals Leather Mens Loafers Flats
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.