If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's PRADA 'Penny' Brown Leather Loafers Size US 10.5 PRADA 9.5
- Steve Madden Facet Oxford - Men's Size 9.5 M, Washed Black
- Adidas Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu Mens Sneakers White
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Kascade Rain Boot 7 Black Shiny Pvc
- Keen Men's Targhee III Low Lace-Up Waterproof Hiking shoes Captains bluee
- Kirkland Signature Ladies Genuine Sheepskin - Shearling Lining - Zipper...
- New Men's Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 844833 008 Wolf Grey White Size 8.5 9.5
- Adidas NMD PW Human Race Solar Pack Men's shoes Light Pink Core Black BB9531
- Carhartt Mens Ground Force 10 Waterproof Comp Wellington Boot Brown Size 10 M
- Dockers Calamar Casual Leather Loafers, Men's Size 11M, Cognac
- HOGAN womenshoes TURNshoes women WILDLEDER shoes SNEAKERS NEU ACTIVE ONE 459
- Mens Chelsea Suede Leather Ankle shoes Handmade Leather Sole Jodhpurs Boots
- MIU MIU 5XP382 orange Patent Designer Pumps Open Toe 10.0 M
- Nike Revolution Sky Hi PRM WORLD CUP gold TROPHY PACK Iridescent shoes 9.5 RARE
- Salvatore Ferragamo Nello Bit Loafer Black Leather shoes Size 9 EE 695
- TOD'S MEN'S SHOES LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW BLACK 72B
- Vintage Mens 12 Nike ACG Approach Tan Hiking Boot Closet Classic
- Nike Air Max Sequent, Men's Trainer (Variable Sizes) Red Brand New IB
- Base London ' Raid' Hombre Tostado Lavado Wingtip Derby Zapato Calado
- Handmade Men Tan Moccasins,Loafers,Men Tassels,Men Casual Formal Slip Ons
- Mezlan Nicola Cap Toe new shoes shoes Black 9.5 M
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.