If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Genuine Leather new shoes shoes Oxfords Casual Formal Leather Boots
- SIZE UK 8 BARKER FLEX BLACK LEATHER WINGTIP BROGUES OXFORDS LACE UP SHOES
- Adidas Originals Mens Stan Smith Rainbow Polka Dots shoes SIze 11 us S77367
- CAFEblack shoes woman Cafè black Black Rope Silver - 37
- John Lewis Womens EU Size 39 Black Leather Knee-High Boots
- Native Sneakers Apollo Rain Reg Bl Shl Wt Blk Spkl Blk Rb bluee
- NEW Converse Chuck Taylor Low Top Sneaker , Quartz Pink , Size 8 Women
- 209775 FTBT50 Men's shoes Size 10.5 M Black Leather Boots Johnston Murphy
- Brooks Addiction Walker Mens BLACK Leather Walking shoes FREE DELIVERY AUS WIDE
- Converse CT Axel Mid- Terrapink- - Men's 9 NWB
- Geox Men'S Mgiona4 Slip-On Loafer
- LUXUS PRADA HIGH TOP SNEAKER shoes 3T5770 black NYLON + LEDER 40 40,5 UK 7
- Miss Sixty Women's Flats Slippers Moccasins Open shoes shoes Green Size 37
- NIKE ODYSSEY REACT 2 FLYKNIT Women's Running shoes AH1016-001
- Salvatore Ferragamo Men Paris Navy terminal crocodile loafers 448951
- TOD'S MEN'S LEATHER LOAFERS MOCCASINS NEW LACCETTO blueE 867
- Wolverine Men's Brown Work Boots 8M
- NIKE Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Mens Running shoes (8 D(M) US, Speed Red Anthracite-...
- Brown leather made italian oxford shoes new shoes office formal size 44
- J.M.Weston Derby shoes Richelieu Vintage all Leather Black T 5E 39 Be
- New Handmade Men's Suede Leather Tassel Loafer Slip Ons bluee color Apron Toe,
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.