If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handcrafted shoes Brown Leather Crocodile Derby Lace Up Formal Casual Boots
- Silvano Lattanzi Nib 4,600 Camoscio brown Cappello Punta Oxford shoes
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS MENS GAZELLE PRIMEKNIT Size 9(EUR 43 1 3)BNWT BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Burgundy red leather cowboy girl western boots Women's 6.5 7 M Made USA
- Jessica Simpson Tarek Microsuede Block Heel Booties (8) Black
- Mustang Lace Up Warm Lining Ankle Femme Red Synthetique et Tissu Bottes Bottines
- New Balance USRMCYC D CNY Year Of The Dog Red Men Running shoes Sneaker USRMCYCD
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR 80S CM8439 shoes women
- Chatham TOGA Mens Slip On Leather Moccasin Driving Penny Loafers shoes Black
- Cowboy Boots LOS ALTOS Brown Black Square Toe Boot, Item 8112705
- Giohel Sandals Sandals Sandalen Pantoletten Slip-On Vegan Black Black 35
- Maison Martin Margiela Leather Sneakers EU41 US8
- Muck Woody PK Rubber Women's Hunting BootsBark Realtree XTRA Hot Pink9 US 9-9...
- Nike Womens Air Foamposite One Particle Beige AA3963-200 Size 9
- SAUCONY womenshoes TURNshoes women LEDER shoes SNEAKERS NEU JAZZ O silver 15D
- TredFlex TF4165 Non Safety Supple Leather Twin Gusset Chelsea Boots
- What shoes for woman brown natural leather ss19wf119-ma
- NIKE AIR TRAINER MAX 97 309653-281 BAROOE BROWN CERAMIC-OUT GREEN-NET MSRP 125.0
- Bostonian Men'S Maynor Free Slip-On Loafer
- HUGO BOSS MENS LEATHER BLACK LOAFERS SHOES UK11 EU46 -
- NEW Allen Edmonds Macrae Loafers 9 D Black (930)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.