If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Genuine Leather new shoes shoes Oxfords Casual Formal Leather Boots
- SIZE UK 8 BARKER FLEX BLACK LEATHER WINGTIP BROGUES OXFORDS LACE UP SHOES
- Adidas Originals Mens Stan Smith Rainbow Polka Dots shoes SIze 11 us S77367
- CAFEblack shoes woman Cafè black Black Rope Silver - 37
- John Lewis Womens EU Size 39 Black Leather Knee-High Boots
- Native Sneakers Apollo Rain Reg Bl Shl Wt Blk Spkl Blk Rb bluee
- NEW Nike Air Men's shoes Sz 9 1 2 2009 351527-161White Grey High Tops Basketball
- A X Armani Exchange Men's Armani Exchange Lycra Pu - Choose SZ color
- Bull Boxer Mens Dibo Cognac Ankle Boots Size 13 (491394)
- Dickies Elora Ladies Safety Work Trainer shoes Black & orange (Sizes 3-8)
- Helly Hansen Leather Boots w Safety Toe Size 10 Slip on
- Men's Bally 'Frenz' Lace-Up Fashion Black Leather Sneakers Size 10 M
- Muck Arctic Pro Extreme Winter Boot Bark Men's Size 7
- Nike WMNS Zoom Winflo 6 Womens Sneakers AQ8228-001, Size US 7.5
- SAS Ace Loafer Mens Sze 11 M Brown Leather Slip On Strap new shoes Moccasin shoes USA
- TORY BURCH WOMEN'S LEATHER SANDALS NEW MILLER SCARF BROWN C98
- WMNS NIKE AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT 2019 AR6632 602 PINK TINT BARELY VOLT WHITE
- Nike Air Wildwood ACG Black Hyper Viole UK 9.5 Trainers Limited
- BRIONI Mens Light Beige Leather Loafers EU 44 USA 11 NEW
- Ivan Troia black Alain Coccodrillo Fatto Italiano pelle Abito shoes Mocassino
- NEW Florsheim Comfortech Men's Size 8 E Wing tip Burgundy Leather shoes 30398
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.