If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's JOHNSTON MURPHY Aristocraft USA Burgundy Leather Loafers new shoes shoes 10 D
- Stacy Adams Mens Dayton Alligator Wingtip Lace Up 00267
- Adidas Originals STAN SMITH VINTAGE 45 1 3 UK10.5 807446 SPZL Tennis Lacombe
- CG2986 Mens Adidas PURE BOOST Trainers shoes Night Cargo UK-7.5-11.5 - 129,95
- Jordan Son of Mars Low 'Tour Yellow' Size 14 NEW IN BOX RARE SHOE RARE SIZE
- NEW 2018 NIKE JORDAN JUMPMAN QUICK 23 = SIZE 10 = BASKETBALL SHOES AH8109-100
- New Mens adidas Busenitz Athletic shoes Red Black
- Adidas Originals Womens NMD_CS2 Primeknit Trainers - size UK 7
- Caterpillar MITCH Mid Cut Mens Slip Resistant Work Casual Chocolate Leather Boot
- CONVERSE LIMITED EDITION SCHUHWERK FRAU TURNshoes STOFF FUCHSIE +SCHWA - 0548
- Geox Sukie B, Womens Low-Top Trainer, Black Blackc9999, 3 UK 36 EU
- Madden Mens M-RUMMY Freizeit Slipper Slipper
- Naot Papaki Oily Dune Nubuk Maple Brown Sandal Women's sizes 5-11 36-42 NEW
- Nike Women's Air Vapormax Flyknit 942843-008 Gridiron Laser orange Size 10.5
- shoes ALBERTO GUARDIANI women Sneakers Trendy PITONE SD58545D-PVX010
- Tv4201 Womens Sandals Luciano Padovan Women 41 Brown
- Visvim 10.5 flynt hi sashiko sneakers navy bluee suede
- Nike Air Max Zero Qs UK6 EU39 Persian purpleto black Bianco 789695 004 shoes
- BECKETT SIMONON 'Hoyt' Daul Buckle Monk Strap Loafers new shoes shoes Sz. 9.5
- Handmade Men's Genuine Tan Leather Oxford Brogue Wingtip Monk Straps Formal shoes
- Moccasin PRADA Luxury 2dd007 Black NEW 6,5 40,5 41
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.