If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Loake Burgundy Red Slip on Size 6 UK Style 832t
- Stacy Adams Men's Madison Cap Toe Oxford Black 00082-001
- Adidas Originals Swift Run PK White CG4126 Men Size US 8.5 NEW 100% Authentic
- shoes Baskets Fila homme Disruptor Low size black blacke Cuir Lacets
- Joules Women's Wellie Rain Boots Navy Spotted US9 JOU303-01
- NEW adidas Micropacer x NMD R1 Triple Black EE3625 Men´s shoes Trainers Sneake
- NEW Nike Air Max 270 Black Regency Purple Anthracite AH8050-020 Size 11.5
- Adidas Neo Daily 2.0 Black White Mens Lifestyle Casual shoes Sneakers DB0273
- Carhartt CMW6095 Men's 6 Non-Safety Toe Wedge Boots Leather Fast Dry Work shoes
- Crocs Womens Duet Busy Day colorblock Ballet Flat shoes, Coral White, US 11
- Giuseppe zanotti design womens beige patent leather stud ankle sandal
- Marc Ellis Sandals Vegas by inserting Buckled High Heel Locker Leather
- Mizuno Running Marathon Women shoes WAVE AERO 16 J1GB1735 bluee × Sky bluee × Pink
- Nike Tanjun Racer Womens Style 921668 Black Black White Womens Size 7.5
- Samson 7704 Ciré brown 5 Œillet shoes Travail S3 avec Embout Coqué Acier
- TOD'S Tods New sz UK 12.5 - US 13.5 Designer Mens Drivers Loafers shoes black
- Vans x Marc Jacobs Test Motivo Slip On USA 11 Giapponese 29cm Nuovo Inutilizzati
- Nike Air Max Flair Mens Light Bone Cool Running Training Sneaker NIB
- AUTH LUXURY PRADA OXFORD FULL BROGUE SHOES 2EB127 BROWN US 10.5 EU 43,5 44
- Giorgio Brutini Pierce Navy Soft Calfskin Slip-ons
- Mens Thomas bluent clapham Classic Style, Leather Loafers shoes Slip - on
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.