If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Mephisto Black GORE TEX Formal Leather Non Slip Lace Up shoes UK Size 10.5
- Stacy Adams Men's Sussex Moc Toe Strap Loafer shoes Tan 25179-240
- Adidas Originals x Pharrell Williams Mens Tennis HU Trainers Grey shoes
- shoes d'intérieur Joma Top Flex 804 In M J10012001.804.IN
- K1x Trainer Cali Red White Black
- New Adidas Pro Bounce 2018 Low ASU Basketball shoes Mens Sz 12.5 NCAA B41866
- NEW BALANCE Vazee Rush Men Running shoes orange MRUSHOR fast shipping L
- 271728 SPBT50 Men's Boots Size 9 M Tan Suede Lace Up Johnston & Murphy
- Brown Loafers for women beige 1174 Beige
- DC Men's Tonik TX Sneaker Grey Grey Red 10, 11, 12 M NEW
- Haflinger Kids’ Everest Karlo Low-Top Slippers Red (Rubin 11) 1.5 UK
- MEN L.B. EVANS BLACK FULL LEATHER SLIPPERS SZ 10 D UK 9 RETAIL 179
- Muk Luks Men's Men's Carter shoes Fashion Sneaker, Tan Size 10
- Nike Womens Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Si Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker
- SAUCONY men shoes Green nylon fabric and suede sneaker with bluee leather
- Trickers Woodstock shoes Dainite Sole Brown - 25% off Summer Sale
- WeSc Lawrence Mid Top in Walnut Camo Leather Mid Top shoes NIB
- Nike Air Trainer 180 Black 916460-003
- Bostonian Mens 8.5 M Loafers Burgundy Loafers Made In USA Leather Slip Ons
- HUGO BOSS ITALY Dark Brown Leather 8 41 Men's Captoe Oxford new shoes Derby Casual
- NEW Aldo Castilleja Men's Lace Up - Sz 11 D- (44) (NWB)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.