If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Men's New Yellow Brown Contrast Derby Cap Toe Ankle High Vintage Leather Boots
- STACY ADAMS SIZE 12 BLACK SNAKE SHOES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS ZX 750 MENS TRAINERS SIZE UK 10
- shoes NIKE Homme BIANCO Cuir naturel,Tissu AV4789-004
- Karen Scott Womens Deliee Almond Toe Knee High Fashion, Black leather, Size 7.0
- New Adidas x Slam Jam x UA & Sons Campus BB6449 US10 shoes superstar stan smith
- NEW NIKE JORDAN FLIGHT 45 364756-162 WHITE VARSITY RED-BLACK MSRP 120.00
- Adidas Superstar 80s Kasina Cream Fashion Sneakers
- Chausse Mouton Unisex Adults’ Chancenie Open Back Slippers 7 UK
- Danner Men's 453 Outdoor Boot,Brown,7 D US - Choose SZ color
- Gringos HARLEY Mens Leather Square Toe Ankle Biker Cowboy Boots Black
- MEN CHURCH'S JASON BLACK FULL LEATHER SLIPPERS SZ 11.5 D UK 10.5 F RET 179
- New 700 Bally Men Eticon Leather High-Top Sneakers Merlot 7 US Switzerland
- NIRA RUBENS NICU40 SNEAKER women IN PELLE white MainApps
- SEBOY'S SCHUHWERK MANN SCHNÜRSCHUH LEDER brown - 67C2
- Skechers Street Womens Hi-Lite-Faux Fur Sneaker- Select SZ color.
- Vivobarefoot Primus Swimrun SG Otillo Mesh Chelsea Ankle Womens Trainers
- Nike air more money (AJ2998-400) Men's Sneaker bluee New & OVP
- Belvedere Mare Black Genuine Ostrich & Eel Oxford
- Handmade Mens Two Tone Formal Tan Leather & bluee Suede new shoes shoes
- Modello Fiko - Handmade Italian Yellow Oxfords new shoes shoes - Cowhide Patent Leat
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.