If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Genuine Leather new shoes shoes Oxfords Casual Formal Leather Boots
- SIZE UK 8 BARKER FLEX BLACK LEATHER WINGTIP BROGUES OXFORDS LACE UP SHOES
- Adidas Originals Mens Stan Smith Rainbow Polka Dots shoes SIze 11 us S77367
- CAFEblack shoes woman Cafè black Black Rope Silver - 37
- John Lewis Womens EU Size 39 Black Leather Knee-High Boots
- Native Sneakers Apollo Rain Reg Bl Shl Wt Blk Spkl Blk Rb bluee
- New Balance Men's 247 Sneaker Mesh Bone Red Size 9.5
- 1994 Nike Air Force 1 CVS SC Canvas SZ 7.5
- Brand New Steve Madden Men's Intrepad Black Leather Lace-up Boot Sz 8.5
- Crocs Classic Lined Pattern Clog Unisex shoes Sandals Slippers Slides Clogs NEW
- Giuseppe Zanotti Correa Justin Varios colors de Cuero Diseñador
- Manz Enrico, pelle Cervo, black, Bequemweite H, Suola in GOMMA, Wechselfußbe
- MIU MIU women shoes Old pink Cameo velvet slide sandal with pearls studs 5XX116
- Nike shoes woman pink pu fabric bq2728-600
- Sam Edelman F2292L2 Womens Yeager Heeled Sandal- Choose SZ color.
- Tods Penny Loafer Driving Moc shoes Men size 9.5 Brown Leather Made In
- Western Work Mens Wellington Leather Almond Toe Mid-Calf, Brown, Size 10.5 fUAW
- NIKE AIR TRAINER HUARACHE QS WHITE LASER orange CITY PRIDE HOUSTON CD9280 100
- Bostonian Men's Garian Wing Oxford
- HUGO BOSS Men's Brogue Wing Tip Oxford Leather shoes Dark Brown Size 8.5 US9.5
- NEW Allen Edmonds CORNWALLIS Oxfords 7.5 D Coffee (60)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.