If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade shoes Tassel Loafer Brown Suede Slipper Party Wedding Formal Boots
- Stacy Adams Barrington Men's Oxford - Black
- Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams Hu men Bianco green shoes da Tennis UK 6-12
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Billey Ankle Boot 9 Lt Doe
- JORDAN FLIGHT LUMINARY COOL GREY SIZE 13.0 MEN NEW RARE AUTHENTIC
- NEU ADIDAS SUPERSTAR black - gold 38 Sneaker Sportshoes B26070 SELTEN
- New Balance Womens Ww877sb Silver Walking shoes Size 7 (C,D,W) (355747)
- 5.11 EVO 6 WP CST Side-Zip Size 6.5W
- Bruno Magli Mens Loafers Size 13 (389379)
- Cowboy boots square toe 9
- Giohel Platform Sandals Heels Leather Green 40
- Maison Martin Margiela Men's Sneakers Black Retro Fit Deconstructed Size 13 46
- NEW IRON AGE 8 LEATHER THERMO SHIELD WORK BOOTS, SAFETY COMPOSITE TOE, 7.5 W
- NIKE WOMENS ZOOM WINFLO 6 INDIGO FOG MONSOON blueE SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUST
- SeaVees Men's Hermosa Plimsoll Surfwash Sneaker Bleach 10.5 M US
- Skechers Men's Skech-Flex 2.0 Kominar Trainer
- Womens Brooks Adrenaline Gts 19 Womens Running shoes - Black 1
- Nike Dunk Low SB Milli Vanilli. Size UK 10. Vnds. Good Condition
- Calzoleria Harris Barney's men's new shoes shoes size 11 12US new shoes Formal
- Johnston Murphy Brown Cap Toe Lace Up shoes size 10
- NIB Antonio Maurizi Burnished Leather bluechers (Made in ) 850
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.