If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mens Handmade Tan Tassels Dark Brown Leather Loafers Moccasin Slip Formal Wear
- Stacy Adams Gatto Leather Sole Cap Toe Mens OxfordW US- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Originals RASCAL White Tint shoes Sneakers B41680 SZ 4-12
- Carlos Santana Caress Knee High Boots Womens Size 8.5
- Jordan Jumpman Quick 23 Men's Black orange Basketball shoes AH8109-008 Size 10.5
- NEW CLARKS ARTISAN Women's Black Leather Slip On Heel Ankle Boot Sz 8 M
- New Balance Men's Mens 928v3 Walking shoes Walking shoes Black-Black MW928BK3
- 253101 ESBT50 Men's shoes Size 10 M Black Leather Lace Up Johnston & Murphy
- BROOKS WOMENS ADDICTION 13 BLACK PINK GREY 2A SHOES 2019 BEST SELLER
- DANNER Mens 10 Longhorn Roper GTX Boot Brown 44768 Brown GoreTex Waterproof 9.5
- Grinders Renegade Hi Men's Black Leather Cowboy Western Bikers High Classic Boot
- Men Casual color mixed bluee ,Red, White High Top Men Sneakers
- Muck Boots Chore Cool Soft Toe Warm Weather Men's Rubber Work Boot
- Nike Women Air Max 98 SZ 8.5 Running shoes bluee Sail Radient Emerald AH6799-106
- SAS Roamer Black Tripad Comfort Fisherman Loafers Walking womens 8 M Slip on
- Toto H3210 - 6.1cm Aufzug Höhe Vergrößerte Freizeit Moc-Toe Boot Slipper
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 1 ULTRA BHM QS BLACK-WHITE-METALLIC SILVER SZ 5
- Nike Air Vapormax Utility Flyknit Team Red bluee Patriots Vapor Max AH6834-600
- Bravo Milano-1 Brown new shoes Oxford Classic Square Toe Wingtip Leather Lining
- Ikon Mens Burgundy Leather Brogue`s shoes
- New Dino Draghi Made in Leathers Loafers Mens Size 13 Black
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.